Main scientific aims of Mieczysław Radwan’s Museum of Ancient Metallurgy of the Świętokrzyski region in Nowa Słupia are:
1) gathering and protecting artifacts of natural and cultural heritage. Both material and immaterial kind.
2) Informing about the subject and values of the gathered collection
3) The dissemination of historical knowledge
4) Shaping aesthetic and cognitive sensitivity of the public
5) Allowing the public use of our collection
The mission of our institution is a popularization of the oldest technological traditions of the świetokrzyski region and sharing knowledge about research on vast metallurgy site which functioned in the Świętokrzyskie mountains about 2000 years ago.
It is achieved by permament and temporary exhibitions, museum lessons and practical workshops.